- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl combine lamb, hazelnuts, cranberries, rosemary, sage, bleu cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well. Form mix into about 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs on a greased sheet pan, spray tops with cooking oil spray and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers and internal temperature of 155°F.
Serve with buttered egg noodles or rice pilaf and your favorite vegetable side dish. You can serve this dish with marinara sauce or brown gravy.