Grilled Smoked Turkey and Brie Sandwich
Simple yet complex, the tart-sweet flavor of the mango chutney in this turkey sandwich serves as a perfect counterbalance to the creaminess of the Brie.
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4-6 ounces Brie cheese, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To make each sandwich, layer half the smoked turkey, Brie, and mango chutney on one slice of bread. Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard on the other slice. Put the two sides together and brush the outside of the sandwich (both sides) with olive oil.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side. Let them rest for 1 minute, then slice in half and serve.
Tips & Notes
Serving Tip: Serve sandwiches with more mango chutney. A tart coleslaw is the perfect side dish.
657 calories, 36 g. fat, 43 mg. cholesterol, 1055 mg. sodium, 43 g. carbohydrate, 1 g. fiber, 39 g. protein