Rockin’ Rocket Ship
Total Time:10 minutes
Blast off into a healthy lunch with this fun fueled meal for kids!
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 slice deli turkey
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 12-inch multigrain tortillas
- 1 radish, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Put the lettuce, turkey, and cheese on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla.
- Cut off one end of the wrap to make a straight edge. Cut the other end of the wrap into a point. This is the rocket ship. Put it on a plate.
- Cut two triangles from the second tortilla. Put a triangle on each side of the rocket at the bottom. They are the rocket’s wings.
- Put three radish slices in a line on top of the tortilla. They are windows.
- Cut small slices from the bell peppers. Arrange them coming out of the bottom of the rocket. They are blast-off flames. Optional: cut small squares from the bell peppers. Place a square on top of each radish slice.
- Cut stars and a moon out of the bell peppers. Place them around the rocket.
470 calories, 21 g. fat, 35 mg. cholesterol, 740 mg. sodium, 46 g. carbohydrate, 10 g. fiber, 25 g. protein