Total Time: 1 hour; 20 minutes active
These small-portioned treats are irresistible!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (or vanilla wafer crumbs)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups (24 total).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all crust ingredients and press 1 tablespoon of crumb mixture into each baking cup.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in melted butter and condensed milk, then eggs and vanilla.
- Pour batter into baking cups and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled.
Calories: 224, Fat: 17 g, Cholesterol: 74 mg, Sodium: 198 mg, Carbohydrate: 15 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 4 g