Lemon and Dill Salmon Kebabs
This party-friendly recipe marries rich grilled salmon with the light, refreshing flavors of lemon and dill—a summery treat for all your guests. The best part? It only takes half an hour.
- 16 ounces thick (center cut) wild salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (about 2 cloves) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together all marinade ingredients. Toss with salmon pieces and let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Toss bell pepper chunks with a little olive oil, and assemble the kebabs on the soaked skewers, alternating between salmon and bell pepper pieces.
- Gently place the kebabs on the hot grill and grill for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges.
310 calories, 16 g. fat, 65 mg. cholesterol, 64 mg. sodium, 8 g. carbohydrate, 2 g. fiber, 32 g. protein