Arugula with Tomatoes and Avocados in Lime Vinaigrette
A light lime vinaigrette atop avocado and tomatoes hints of Mexican influence and the delicious tang of guacamole. Tender arugula adds a peppery bite to this flavorful salad.
- 3 cups arugula, 2 oz, washed and dried
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and dry arugula, remove tough stems. Place in a serving bowl. Top with tomatoes and avocado.
- Make dressing by whisking garlic, fresh lime juice, salt, and sugar, then whisking in the olive oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
181 calories, 15 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 170 mg. sodium, 11 g. carbohydrate, 4 g. fiber, 3 g. protein