Total Time:25 minutes
Quick and easy, make this simple recipe anytime as a hearty side or main dish.
- 1 box (5.9 ounces) couscous, cooked (choose whole wheat couscous for a whole grain version)
- 1 (8-ounce) can or jar marinated artichoke hearts, sliced thickly
- 8 oil-cured, sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 18 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (5-ounce) package mesclun or mixed greens (more if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Place the mesclun or greens in a salad bowl and toss with half the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, pine nuts, and feta.
- Dress the salad with about 1/4 cup of the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Toss the other half of the vegetables with the cooked couscous.
- Serve the couscous with the salad on the side.
Tips & Notes
Serving Tip: Serve with lemon wedges and warmed pita or focaccia.
Per Serving: 366 calories, 25 g. fat, 17 mg. cholesterol, 28 mg. carbohydrate, 3 g. dietary fiber, 8 g. protein, 479 mg. sodium.