Holiday Cheddar Cheese Ball
This festive holiday cheese spread is quick and simple to make and great for entertaining.
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese until slightly fluffy. Add cheddar, Asiago, and garlic, and pulse until lightly blended.
- Scoop cheese mixture into a small bowl and add the bell pepper, chives, parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Refrigerate mixture until cold, then form into balls.
- Roll in extra chives, parsley, or diced bell pepper and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
Tips & Notes
Serving Tip: For a different texture, roll in chopped nuts before bringing to room temperature. Serve with hearty crackers and sliced apples.
Calories: 105, Fat: 10 g, Cholesterol: 32 mg, Sodium: 124 mg, Carbohydrate: 1 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 3 g