Fish with Indian Curry Butter
A very simple fish dish made spectacular with Indian curry butter.
- 4-6 portioned fish fillets (tilapia, striped bass, or halibut)
- 3-4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Add the garlic, ginger, curry, cayenne, and salt, and gently cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Place the fish on a sheet pan and brush with the curry butter. Bake the fish for 8-10 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- When serving, drizzle the fish with the butter left in the pan.
Tips & Notes
Serving Tip: Serve with rice pilaf and cucumber raita.
Per Serving: 238 calories, 11 g. fat, 69 mg. cholesterol, 1 g. carbohydrate, trace dietary fiber, 32 g. protein, 338 mg. sodium.