Chocolate-Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
Chocolate chips add a sweet counterpoint to these tangy bright-pink raspberry pops. Strawberries work equally well.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt, preferably Greek-style (see Note)
- 3-5 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Puree raspberries, yogurt and sugar to taste in a food processor until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among freezer-pop molds, stopping about 1 inch from the top. Evenly divide chocolate chips among the molds. Stir the chips into the raspberry mixture, stirring out any air pockets at the same time. Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours. Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
Tips & Notes
Ingredient Note: Greek-style yogurt is made by removing the whey from cultured milk, which gives the yogurt an extra-thick and creamy texture. Look for it with other yogurt in the dairy section.
Make Ahead tips: Freeze for up to 3 weeks.
Equipment: Ten 3-ounce (or similar-size) freezer-pop molds
Calories: 87, Carbohydrates: 13 g., Fat: 3 mg., Saturated Fat: 2 mg., Monounsaturated Fat: 1 mg., Protein: 5 mg., Cholesterol: 0 g., Fiber: 2 g., Postassium: mg., Sodium: 18 mg., Added Sugars: mg.