Good Earth Food Co-op
2010 Veterans Drive
St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303United States
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
We are St. Cloud, Minnesota's largest natural foods market. We have been serving the Saint Cloud Metro community since 1971.
- The Good Earth is a cooperative business owned by its members, your friends and neighbors.
- Established in 1971, our first home was in the Newman Center at St. Cloud State University. For nearly 20 years, the Good Earth resided on East St. Germain. In 1994, we planned our expansion and at the end of the year moved to 2010 Veterans Drive (8th St. No.)
- The Good Earth's mission is to offer nutritious foods and other products for the lowest feasible prices and to promote healthful lifestyles, cooperation among food producers and consumers, and environmental quality.
- The Good Earth Food Co-op supports sustainable, organic, local agriculture and the principles of Fair Trade.
- The Good Earth Food Co-op actively campaigns for government mandatory labeling of all GMO products.
- We are a full service natural foods store with a self-serve deli.
- We provide efficient, friendly, informative service and support the well-being of our customers.